Stuffed Paratha Cheese Roll
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
Stuffed Paratha Cheese Roll:
Getting the kids to eat these parathas is not an easy task. All moms would agree to this with the experience of running behind them. I found one easy way to get their interest in it with the help of cheese! Try it out and let me know if you are able to convince your kid as well.
I did this roll with the palak paneer stuffed paratha. You could do this with any other stuffed or plain paratha too. If you have cheese slices, you can just add it as below and roll the parathas. If the cheese is in the cube form, grate it, add on the paratha and roll them.
- (0 Rating)
- Palak Paneer Stuffed Paratha - 1
- Cheese slice - 1
Additional Tips and More Variants
- If you have cheese cubes, you can grate it and use inside the roll.
Vinita KrishnanRead more about this chef..
Find Us on Facebook
- Brown Aval Ladoo Recipe (Poha / Rice Flakes Laddu) 31,325 views
- Foxtail Millet Payasam / Thinai Payasam 22,101 views
- Valakkai Bajji – Raw Banana Fritters 21,940 views