- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 Cup
- Difficulty Level Easy
Scrambled Eggs :
This is an Indianized version of scrambled eggs which will fill your stomach immediately when you feel hungry in the evening. Kids would love to have this as the butter added to this will make the egg more softer and easy to chew.
Very simple to make with very minimal ingredients and will be ready in no time. I use the Iron Dosa Pan for making this. Can also be made with non-stick pan. Pepper can be added according to your taste. If you want pure white cplored scrambled egg, use white pepper powder instead of black pepper powder.
- (0 Rating)
- Egg - 1
- Butter - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Pepper - 1/2 tsp
- 1. Heat the pan. In few mins, if you add a drop of water to it, it will turn to vapour immediately.
- 2. At this point, bring the flame to medium and add butter to it.
- 3. When the butter liquidises, add salt and pepper to it and mix for a second or two.
- 4. Carefully crack the egg and drop it on the pan and see to it that the shell does not fall inside.
- 5. Immediately mix the contents on the pan with a spoon, so that small lumps are formed and keep mixing till the egg is cooked completely. Take care that it does not get over-burnt.
- 6. Transfer the contents from the pan to a cup and serve hot.
Additional Tips and More Variants
- If no butter at home, use ghee or cooking oil.
- If you want more or less spicy, play with pepper accordingly.
We are a Diverse mix of Enthusiastic Foodies from across the OurVivaha team, who love their food and are sharing their simple yet yummy recipes for the readers. If you ...Read more about this chef..
Find Us on Facebook
- Brown Aval Ladoo Recipe (Poha / Rice Flakes Laddu) 31,780 views
- Valakkai Bajji – Raw Banana Fritters 22,574 views
- Foxtail Millet Payasam / Thinai Payasam 22,359 views