- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 cup
- Difficulty Level Easy
Peanut chutney is something that will be ready in no time to eat with ragi kali, idly, dosa or roti. When we are bored of eating the same coconut chutney always, we prefer this chutney as a variant due to its special taste. Tell me, who will not like the taste of peanuts. Not many right! Try this out and enjoy your idlies and dosas.
Today the menu was kambu dosai / pearl millet dosa with this chutney at home! We enjoyed the crispy dosas with the tasty chutney! Make this menu a regular one at your home and switch over to healthy eating and thereby healthy living.
- (0 Rating)
- Peanut - 4 tb spoons
- Grated coconut - 2 tb spoons
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Curry leaves - 10
- Red chilli - 2
- Oil - 2 tsp
- 1. Heat oil in a tawa.
- 2. Add garlic into it, fry for a min.
- 3. Add red chillies and curry leaves into it and fry for few seconds.
- 4. Add peanuts into it and fry till it is golden brown in color. (Peel of the skin of the peanuts if you have them with skin)
- 5. Switch off the flame. Add grated coconut, mix it. The heat in the mixture should be enough for coconut.
- 6. Add salt and grind these into a fine chutney using a mixer grinder and enjoy.
Additional Tips and More Variants
- Peanut will have a sweet taste to it. If you want a spicy chutney, add one more red chilli.
We are a Diverse mix of Enthusiastic Foodies from across the OurVivaha team, who love their food and are sharing their simple yet yummy recipes for the readers. If you ...Read more about this chef..
Find Us on Facebook
- Brown Aval Ladoo Recipe (Poha / Rice Flakes Laddu) 31,781 views
- Valakkai Bajji – Raw Banana Fritters 22,580 views
- Foxtail Millet Payasam / Thinai Payasam 22,361 views