Paneer Sandwich (Cottage Cheese Bread Sandwich)
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
Paneer Sandwich (Cottage Cheese Bread Sandwich):
Bread sandwiches can be made with any stuffing of your choice. Be it paneer, spinach, chick peas, Egg, or anything for that sake, it would taste good. Particularly Paneer varieties are all time delights.
For this sandwich we have used the Paneer Bhurji recipe to get the stuffing ready.
Usually we use wheat bread instead of the regular white bread or sandwich bread. Just a little health conscious, though if there is only wheat as mentioned in the pack. Very soft breads might not suit sandwich recipe as they will tear off and the stuffing would not get in completely. So select the variant that is neither soft nor hard.
We have used a toaster for making this. If you do not have one, just roast the bread slices on a tawa and stuff it up manually.
- (0 Rating)
- Brown Bread - 8 slices
- Paneer bhurji - 1 cup
- Butter - 4 tsp
- 1. Gently grease butter on both the sides of the bread slices.
- 2. Take 2 tsps of panner bhurji and place it on one bread slice.
- 3. Place another bread slice on top of it and press gently.
- 4. Gently place this on a toaster.
- 5. Repeat the above steps for another set.
- 6. Allow it to get toasted in the toaster. The time will depend on the toasted you are using.
- 7. Once done, take them out of the toaster and serve hot with ketchup.
Additional Tips and More Variants
No tipsandtricks Found !
We are a Diverse mix of Enthusiastic Foodies from across the OurVivaha team, who love their food and are sharing their simple yet yummy recipes for the readers. If you ...Read more about this chef..
Find Us on Facebook
- Brown Aval Ladoo Recipe (Poha / Rice Flakes Laddu) 31,779 views
- Valakkai Bajji – Raw Banana Fritters 22,568 views
- Foxtail Millet Payasam / Thinai Payasam 22,356 views