Paneer Bhurji (Scrambled Paneer Stir Fry)
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
Paneer Bhurji (Scrambled Paneer Stir Fry):
Spicy and tasty bhurji made out of paneer with onions, tomatoes and spice powders blend together. This is one awesome side dish for roti, chappathi, phulka or any Indian bread. This can also be used as stuffing in bread sandwich. One other best choice would be to keep this inbetween your crispy dosa and to make them Paneer Roast / Paneer stuffed dosa.
Do you make Paneer at home? If yes, at times does it give you some tough time to get into shape and remains scrambled? Never worry, this recipe is just for you to utilize the scrambled paneer and to enjoy it to the core.
While we make paneer at home, we keep a heavy weight on it to get it into shape. If you are planning to make this dish, you can skip that step and use the panner instantly as it is.
If paneer is bought from shop, you can grate it and use it here.
- (0 Rating)
- Paneer - 100gms
- Oil - 3 tsp
- Cumin - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Curry leaves - 1 strand
- Green chilli - 1
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - for garnishing
- 1. Chop onion and tomato finely. Grate paneer if it is solid or scramble it.
- 2. Take oil in a fry pan and heat it in medium flame.
- 3. Add cumin into it and saute for few seconds.
- 4. Add onion into it and fry till they turn golden brown.
- 5. Add curry leaves and tomato into it and fry till the tomatoes get cooked and blend with the onions.
- 6. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt into it and mix well. Fry for about a minute.
- 7. Add grated paneer into it and fry for a minute. Do not over fry as the paneer might turn hard or dry.
- 8. Switch off the flame, add finely chopped coriander leaves, mix once and serve hot with Roti, Paratha or Phulkas of your choice. This can also be used as stuffing for bread sandwiches.
Additional Tips and More Variants
No tipsandtricks Found !
We are a Diverse mix of Enthusiastic Foodies from across the OurVivaha team, who love their food and are sharing their simple yet yummy recipes for the readers. If you ...Read more about this chef..
Find Us on Facebook
- Brown Aval Ladoo Recipe (Poha / Rice Flakes Laddu) 31,942 views
- Valakkai Bajji – Raw Banana Fritters 22,867 views
- Foxtail Millet Payasam / Thinai Payasam 22,510 views