Doodh ke Ladoo
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
Doodh ke Ladoo:
Ladoos are always a favorite for all sweet-toothed people. Doodh ke ladoo is a delicious sweet that will keep the taste lingering with you forever. Dont mistake the ingredient to be yoghurt going with the name; It is made of milk fudge. I made this ladoo along with my mom and I was really happy doing this!
This dessert gets prepared with half an hour. When we have the ingredients ready at home, we can simply go for this as it is really simple to make. Uninformed guests can be treated with this dessert as it gets ready easily. This time we made it just like that and it came out lovely! Try this easy recipe!
- (0 Rating)
- Milk Powder-1 1/2 cups
- Condensed Milk-1 Can
- Butter- 8 spoon
- Milk with saffron - 2 spoon
- 1. Melt the butter in a pan.
- 2. Add the condensed milk and milk powder and mix well. Cook on low to medium flame, stirring constantly, till it becomes a thick paste.
- 3. Add saffron milk
- 4. Turn off heat and allow to cool till you can handle the mixture with your hand.
- 5. With greased fingers make ladoo and place in fridge for an hour and serve.
Additional Tips and More Variants
No tipsandtricks Found !
Tania says that she does not cook at all! But she is good in finding out easiest recipes and mostly interested in preparing snack items and tit bits. A recipe ...Read more about this chef..
Find Us on Facebook
- Brown Aval Ladoo Recipe (Poha / Rice Flakes Laddu) 31,781 views
- Valakkai Bajji – Raw Banana Fritters 22,580 views
- Foxtail Millet Payasam / Thinai Payasam 22,362 views