- Views 1041
How to Set Curd at home:
Curd/Yoghurt is a accompaniment that is used in most of the houses for almost all the servings. Making this curd at home is very easy and will be ready in due course of time without much effort.
- Curd – 1 tablespoon
- Take milk in a pan (Equal to the quantity of curd that you require to set) and heat it (lukewarm).
- Add a tablespoon of curd to the lukewarm milk and stir it well.
- Pour in a steel vessel and cover it.
- Do not shake the vessel till the milk curdles.
- In cold places it might be difficult to set the curd in room temperature. Place the vessel at a warm place or on top of the regulator to keep it warm.
- While choosing the curd for the first time to set the milk at home, pick the local curd that comes in packets rather than the ones that comes in a cup. The bacteria in the cup curd will be different and will not turn the milk into curd.