- Views 1425
How to make Indian Tea at home:
Tea is a very common drink in India. Tea usually comes in different versions here – black tea, green tea, lemon tea, herbal tea and lot more. Iced tea is one that is enjoyed cold, while others would taste better hot. This article ‘How to make Indian Tea at home’ will give you the easy steps to make the usual tea that is made of black tea powder and milk for two.
- Tea dust – 1 tsp
- Water – 1 glass
- Milk – 1/2 glass
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Cardamom – 1 (Optional)
- Take water in a kettle and heat it in medium flame with cardamom.
- Add tea dust into it and wait till it the water comes to boil and till the water reduces to 3/4 of a glass. By this time, the flavor of tea would have got into the water. Switch off the flame.
- Take hot milk in a bowl, add sugar to it mix it with a spoon.
- Filter the black tea into the milk. Mix nicely and serve / drink hot.
- If you want ginger flavor, add peeled and chopped ginger slices while the tea water is boiling.
- If you prefer jaggery to sugar, add it while the tea is boiling itself, so that it gets dissolved completely. The taste will definitely be too good to the one with sugar.