Questions to ask a Vendor before booking:
When we contact any Vendor for availing Wedding services from them, there are certain things which we have to get clarified. We have listed some common questions that will be handy when you discuss with a wedding service vendor. This checklist can also be used as a guide in shortlisting the suitable vendor. Start collecting the information from the Vendor and get going.
- Business Name
- Contact Person
- Contact No
- Email id
- Website / Portfolio
- Experience in the field
- Working hours
- How many days in advance can you book?
- How to book for the service, in person, through phone or online?
- What is your price range?
- What is the payment mode that you prefer?
- Is advance payment necessary, if so what % of total payment?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Is your price negotiable?
Delivery Details: (Where ever applicable)
- How long will you take to deliver?
- What is the delivery mode?
- Is there any delivery charges extra?
Overseas Travel: (When necessary)
- Do you provide your service Overseas?
- If yes, where was your last assignment?
- Will you take care of Visa formalities?
- What kind of arrangements can we make for you?
More questions could be added to this based on the nature of the service that you are looking for.
To locate the best vendors who offers the service that you are looking for, visit OurVivaha.