How to select the best Specialty Chef:
Food and party go hand in hand. Setting up the menu for the occasion is a very important decision to make. The taste of food on the D-Day will remain fresh in everyone’s mind forever. Therefore, choosing the best specialty chef for the best day is extremely important. Specialty Chefs come with wide range of experience in authentic and innovative cooking with high quality standards. They would be able to engineer the Menu for the day and would present it with suitable food pairings in an appealing way!
Qualities that you could look for with a Specialty Chef include:
- Expertise as a specialty chef.
- High quality standards
- Approachability and flexibility should not be a constraint.
- In addition, there should be no compromise in the value for money.
Points to Ponder:
A good quotation for the best quality of food and the right menu is important. A wide variety of mouth-watering dishes would be required. The menu should be such that it’s liked by all, as the guest list would have people from all corners and with various cuisines.
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask the Specialty Chef:
- What is your specialty?
- Do you cater to food styling and presentation?
- Will you help us setting the best menu with respect to the kind of guest-list?
- Do you travel overseas? If yes, what kind of support do you expect from us?
Now that you have read the qualities and the questions to ask with the Specialty chefs, we hope that you would like to contact the best one in your city and book their services right away. Best vendors can be found along with their details at OurVivaha.