How to select the best Sea Food Supplier:
Fresh and frozen seafood in wholesale can be purchased from sea food suppliers. Few vendors have facilities to ship seafood from anywhere in the world. Seafood, especially fish is highly perishable and it is always recommended to buy from the supplier who delivers good quality stock. Include the finest seafood produced around in the menu on your special day and let the taste linger with your guests always.
Qualities of the best Sea Food supplier include:
- The stock should be fresh.
- There should be a variety and required quantity for selection.
- The vendor should be punctual, committed and flexible.
- In addition, the stock should be readily available.
Points to Ponder:
Sea food varieties are endless. The choice can be based on your tastes and your chef’s specialties. But the real challenge is in getting the fresh stock which might be available at a little higher price than the others. Consider the quality and go for it. The delivery facility and the storage at the venue needs due consideration.
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask the Sea Food:
- Do you deliver the supply to our place? If yes, what are the charges?
- Is the delivery on time?
- What is the minimum quantity to be ordered?
- Do you provide marinated and imported sea food?
- Does your product require cold storage after delivery?
Now that you know what to look for and what to ask the sea food supplier, you are ready to go ahead and book your order. Get more details of the best sea food suppliers in your city at OurVivaha.