How to select the best Photographer?
Photography is an art, as we know that Images speak thousand words. Each photographer will have their own style in capturing the shots. Memories of your D-day will be cherished and would be passed through generations in the form of photographs and videos. Photographer plays a very important role in your wedding and choosing the best photographer is very vital to have your memories last forever.
Qualities of the best Photographers include:
- Produce best images both indoors and outdoors
- Assess and capture images in different perspectives, forms, lighting and colors
- Technically sound and creative to capture the different scenarios of our rituals
- Punctual and flexible enough to adjust with our needs
- Capturing the happenings without annoying us and our guests
- Printing & Album making both digitally as well as in hard copy
Image Courtesy: TejesNayakPhotography
Points to Ponder:
Now that we have listed the qualities, we might also have to check the price for the vendor which should match to our budget and their availability has also to be checked. They must be located at a reachable distance. Rather than selecting them blindly, look out for their portfolio, read reviews and testimonies on them and then decide.
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask the Photographer:
- How long have you been in this industry? How do you think you differ from others?
- What are the packages that you have? What all is covered in it and what is extra? (Like – is engagement covered? Is post processing like album making, digital files, photo frames covered?)
- What technology do you use?
- Do you do cinematic themes?
- Should I sign any contract?
- Does your cost include your travel?
- Can you please show me the recent wedding cover up that you did?
Do you think this is going out of bounce already? Don’t worry, we are here to help you out! Check out the below vendors who are already top rated and are considered the best in your city at OurVivaha.