How to select the best Party Hall:
Party Hall is one of the places where events like wedding, reception, birthday parties, official gatherings, etc are hosted. They are available in different sizes and packages which include a Big Hall, Stage, Kitchen facilities, furniture at hall and dining, parking space, etc
Facilities to look for at the best party hall:
- Spacious with good ventilation, air circulation, lighting, AC(if required)
- Seating arrangements and dining capabilities
- Electricity and Back-up in case of power failure
- Resting space or rooms for bride / groom and guests
- Parking facility
Points to Ponder:
Now that we have listed the qualities, we might also have to check the price and space to accommodate our guest. Availability should also be checked. Look out for reviews and testimonies of the hall to know about them better.
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask the Caterer:
- What the facilities available with the hall and cost? (Chairs, Tables, Lighting, Electricity, Power Backup, Fans, AC, etc)
- How many guests can be dined at once?
- Is there space for Buffet Service? Is there a separate cost for it?
- What kind of kitchen facilities do you have? Do you offer kitchen and serving utensils?
- What are the water facilities that you have (Washing / Drinking)? Should we order water on our own?
- Do you have reception items that we can use? (Table, cover, flower vase, etc)
- What is the parking facility that you have?
Do you think this is going out of bounce already? Don’t worry; we are here to help you out! Check out the best vendors who are already top rated and are considered the best in your city at OurVivaha.