How to select the best Pandits / Pastors / Imams:
Weddings will not be complete without Priests/Pastors/Imams as they are the one who perform the actual ceremony. These wedding ministers will be in charge of the ceremony and will perform them as per our customs and traditions.
Qualities of the best Pandits/Pastors/Imams include:
- Trained and experienced
- Perform the ceremony as per our custom / tradition
- Less dependent on us
- Punctual and flexible enough to adjust with our needs
Image Courtesy: Ojas Creative Photography
Points to Ponder:
Now that we have listed the qualities, we might also have to check the price for the vendor which should match to our budget and their availability has also to be checked. Rather than selecting them blindly, look out for references, read reviews and testimonies on them and then decide.
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask the Pandits/Pastors/Imams:
- How long have you been in this industry? How comfortable are you with our custom?
- Have you already performed at weddings in our custom?
- How long will the ceremony last? Can it be altered to our timing?
- Will you get the things required yourself or should we make arrangements?
- What other things should be arranged at the venue? (Tables/Seaters/Lamps/Candles, etc)
- Will you require any assistance from our side during the ceremony?
- Should we arrange for your transportation / accommodation? (If relevant)
- Will you explain the purpose of the ceremony then and there for the new couple to understand the significance of them?
Do you think this is going out of bounce already? Don’t worry, we are here to help you out! Check out the vendors who are already top rated and are considered the best in your city at OurVivaha.