How to select the best Painter:
Color is a strong non-verbal form of communication. Color can influence our emotions, actions and how we respond to various people, things and ideas. Colors can make you feel very special! Now that you are stepping into a new phase of your life, adding a new color to your ambiance will be a cherry on the cake!
Qualities of the best Painter include:
- The work should be clean and executed with quality and time.
- Their ownership or commitment towards the job.
- There should be no compromise in the value for money.
- The workers should be well equipped.
- Flexibility should not be a constraint.
Image Courtesy: Pranav’s Photography
Points to Ponder:
With respect to the qualities listed, the painter should fall under your budget bracket. In addition, should be ready to execute your design and style. You can also have a glance at their previous projects to add to your ideas and talk about the best deal that suits your pocket. Feel free to ask for any latest color trends that have been launched in the market and his plan for execution.
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask the Painter:
- How long have you been in this field?
- What is the time required to complete the task?
- What is the price per square feet including and excluding tools?
- How many laborers are required?
- What style of painting are they specialized in?
- You can ask for previous project details and references to check his quality.
- Have a clear understanding of his Terms and conditions of payment.
- Ask for workers who are committed and well-behaved.
If you still feel out of the box, we are ready and willing to do the needful for the best of your requirement. In addition, feel free to have a glance at the top rated painters in your city at OurVivaha.