How to select the best Ophthalmologist:
Clear vision needs are addressed by an ophthalmologist. Visiting an eye care specialists before your wedding is important if you have refractive errors or if you would like to confirm the same! Get a new frame to suit your face and to match your wedding theme, or get a new pair of contact lenses that matches your wedding suit. These days lasik surgeries are very common to get the error corrected to be free from frames and lenses.
Qualities to look for which choosing the best ophthalmologist includes:
- Qualified and reputed
- Flexibility to complete the procedures before your wedding
Points to Ponder:
Now that we have listed the qualities, we might also have to check the fee total number of sittings you would have to undergo and the time factor! Rather than selecting them blindly, look out for references, read reviews and testimonies on them and then decide.
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask the Ophthalmologist:
- Are you certified and licensed?
- How many tests should I undergo?
- When can I get my glasses / lenses?
- How long will the procedure take? (In case of lasik)
- Any precautions that I should take after the treatment? (In case of lasik)
- How many days should I use the drops for? (In case of lasik)
Reputed eye care hospitals are always better as they deal with our vision. Check for the best eye care hospital in your city at OurVivaha.