How to select the best Marriage Counsellor:
Life before and after marriage is not the same always. Getting adjusted to live with a partner might need some kind of adjustments and you might have to come out of your comfort zones. Answer to the important question ‘What to expect’ after marriage will be clarified by the marriage counsellors. We know that marriage is a commitment for our lifetime in Indian traditions. Thus pre-marital counselling becomes a must to keep up this tradition of ours when we do not know much about our would be, when we want to understand them better in a short span, when you want to accept each other in their own way and when you want to make the rest of your life the best.
Qualities to look for which choosing the best Marriage counsellor includes:
- Expertise in marriage counselling
- Flexibility to satisfy your needs
- Reach-ability and approachability should not be a concern
Points to Ponder:
Now that we have listed the qualities, we might also have to check the fee for the sessions and the value for money factor! Rather than selecting them blindly, look out for references, read reviews and testimonies on them and then decide.
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask the Marriage Counsellor:
- Do you offer counselling together or individually?
- Do you offer counselling for in-laws too?
- Will you be able to do this at my place?
- Is there a confidential agreement that you give?
- What are the reports that you give?
- Are you a certified counsellor?