How to select the best Gynaecologist:
Gynaecologist are specialists in female reproductive systems. Visiting a gynaecologist before your marriage is very important to understand your body and its functioning. Gynaecologist will be able to suggest you the precautions that you should take to be safe on your D-day and during your honeymoon. You would get all information that you would want to know before marriage in internet, but it is always safe to get the clarifications from a professional. Further they would be able to help you clarify your questions about parenting, contraception, etc.
Qualities to look for which choosing the best Gynaecologist includes:
- Qualifications and experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to understand people and compassionate
- Emotionally mature and stable
- Appointment availability and less waiting time
Points to Ponder:
Now that we have listed the qualities, we might also have to check the reputation of the gynaecologist! Rather than selecting them blindly, look out for references, read reviews and testimonies on them and then decide.
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask the Gynaecologist:
- Should I undergo some tests before marriage?
- What is the best time to plan for pregnancy?
- Are there any safe ways for contraception?
- Can you suggest some ways to improve my gynaecological health?
- Should I take some supplements for my long term health?
The listed questions are very limited to start off with, but would be sufficient to decide upon the treatment continuations. Find out the best Fertility Specialists in your city at OurVivaha.