How to select the best Groceries:
Most of the time caterer would take care of the groceries themselves. But few a times, we would have to deal with groceries ourselves. During those times, stocking of a fresh lot of groceries becomes a must in the wedding preparation checklist. Ensuring that the groceries purchased is delivered on time and is of superior quality is also a must. The entire menu would come out delicious only if the groceries are of best quality.
Qualities of the best Groceries include:
- There should be no compromise in the quality of the groceries.
- They should have all the items required as we cannot go to multiple places for different things.
- The required stock should be readily available.
- The vendor should be committed towards his job.
- In addition, vendor should be punctual and flexible in delivering.
Points to Ponder:
A very good quote combined with excellent quality is a point to ponder. Home delivery is also important, as it would be a busy schedule for all at home. Groceries should be well packed and labelled with dates of manufacture and expiry. Vendor should be punctual and trustworthy. Terms of payment should be clearly understood before finalizing the vendor.
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask the Groceries Vendor:
- Do you deliver the groceries at our venue? If yes, what are the charges?
- Is the delivery on time?
- How fresh is the stock?
- What kind of packing will you do?
- What is the minimum quantity to be ordered?
Quality and quantity of the groceries required plays an important role in deciding the vendor. Check out the vendors who would match you need at OurVivaha, who are rated best in your city.