How to select the best Florist:
Flowers and colors are the best things that can happen for any auspicious occasion. Flowers and decorations go hand in hand. Getting the best flowers for decking up the venue would add to the ambiance of the D-Day! In addition, flowers make one feel special, that too on your D-Day! Flowers are said to convey a thousand words just with their fragrance! The magic created by flowers just can’t be replaced by any gifts.
Qualities of the best Florist include:
- The flower should be fresh and fragrant!
- The florist should have the right variety and colors.
- The availability of non-seasonal flowers should not be an issue.
- There should be no compromise in the value for money.
- In addition, the florist should be well committed and trustworthy.
Image Courtesy: Ojas Creative Photography
Points to Ponder:
A good quotation is a requirement. Fresh availability of non-seasonal flowers is a must. Certain colors which are used for theme weddings should be available too. Such flowers and colors can’t be compromised with. Delivery has to be on time. In addition, the flowers should be well packed during delivery, as they can be damaged. To top it all, an innovative theme can just add wonders to the occasion!
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask the Florist:
- Do you offer theme based decorations?
- Is the delivery on time?
- How fresh are the flowers?
- Do you re-use the flowers?
- Do you have imported flowers?
Oh, so many of them in the market with such beautiful flowers. It must be hard to find out the best one from there. Never worry, we are here! Look at the top listed Florists rated best in your city at OurVivaha.