How to select the best Dress Designer:
The dress that you wear expresses your style statement to the world. Each of us wants our dress to be fit, unique and stylish. Designs and trends change hour by hour and keeping pace with it is vital to have your wardrobe always fashionable. Conceptual designs, traditional and trendy designs are few of the options that we have, to show our lifestyle and to maintain our image. Dress Designers would be specialists in designing wedding wears, party wears, evening dresses, couture dresses, formal wears, casual wears, and much more.
Qualities to look for which choosing the best Dress Designer includes:
- Talent to produce creative and unique designs
- Expertise as a dress designer
- Commitment and flexibility in their work
- Value for money
- Reach ability and approachability
Image Courtesy: TejesNayakPhotography
Points to Ponder:
The qualities may be easy to check for. But the outcome is something that really matters, as for one person the designs and fitting would suit perfectly but for the other it might not! It is always better to check the harmony between you and the designer first and then go ahead with the D-day dress designing.
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask the Dress Designer:
- What are your specialties?
- Can I have a look at your portfolio?
- Do you undertake traditional wear designing?
- Have you done any cinematic designs?
- Are you gender specific?
- Will you design for both bride and groom based on the wedding theme?
- How long will it take for delivery?
- Do you do embroidery, stone work, jaari work? (When in need)
Well, now that we have asked all these questions to the vendor and we have checked for the reviews and testimonies, we are good to go ahead with the order. Still, you could check for the top rated dress designer in your city at OurVivaha.