How to select the best DJ / Music Troop:
Celebrate your wedding with music. Entertaining guests is an important aspect of weddings. DJ and music is essential to entertain the guests and to make your wedding an unforgettable one. We might want to go with soft music, instrumental, carnatic, folk, celebrity singers / troops, Orchestras, DJ, etc, etc..the choice is unlimited with entertainment.
You can select the music which will match your taste and ritual.
Further you can look for:
- Reputation and Customer satisfaction – videos / reviews / testimonies
- Choice of songs and instruments
- Flair to music
- Flexibility and adaptability to entertain the guests by understanding the situation
- Punctual and well organized
Points to Ponder:
Now that we have listed the qualities, we might also have to check the price for the vendor which should match to our budget and their availability has also to be checked. They must be located at a reachable distance. Rather than selecting them blindly, look out for referrals, look at their performance videos, read reviews and testimonies on them and then decide.
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask the music party:
- How long have you been in this industry? How do you think you differ from others?
- What will you do if my guests are bored and not listening? Do you have any innovative idea to make them enjoy?
- What kind of arrangements should we do for you to perform?
- How long will your performance last? How do you charge? (Hour based or event based)
- Which was the last wedding that you performed at and can I see the recording?
Do you think this is going out of bounce already? Don’t worry; we are here to help you out! Check out the vendors who are already top rated and are considered the best in your city at OurVivaha.