How to select the best Decorator:
Be it a theme wedding or a non-theme wedding, decoration plays the attracting part of weddings. The platform should enhance the ambiance and make the bride and groom look ideal to the theme, as it reflects our personality. Flowers and the colours should be selected appropriately and arranged in a neat and trendy style. Each decorator will have his/her own creative sense to make the décor unique and to make the environment beautiful.
You can select the decor to match your taste and dream.
Further you can look for:
- Reputation and Customer satisfaction – photos / videos / reviews / testimonies
- Choice of themes, uniqueness and creative thinking to attract our guests
- Flair to understand your need and get the final outcome without your indulgence
- Punctual and well organized
Image Courtesy: Jalaj Panth Photography
Points to Ponder:
Now that we have listed the qualities, we might also have to check the price for the vendor which should match to our budget and their availability has also to be checked. They must be located at a reachable distance. Rather than selecting them blindly, look out for their portfolio, read reviews and testimonies on them and then decide.
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask the Decorator:
- How long have you been in this industry? How do you think you differ from others?
- What are the different themes that you have done so far?
- What kind of arrangements should we do for you?
- When will you start your work at the venue?
- Do you provide flowers / bouquets for the reception / car decoration? Is it inclusive or extra?
- Which was the last wedding that you performed at and can I see the photos?
Do you think this is going out of bounce already? Don’t worry; we are here to help you out! Check out the vendors who are already top rated and are considered the best in your city at OurVivaha.