How to select the best Bridal Makeup:
Look best and outstanding on your D-day with the art of bridal makeup. Bridal makeup includes the jewellery, style of wearing your wedding dress, hair styling, and the bold looking makeup. Choosing the right kind of makeup that will suit your personality and face cut matters a lot. The makeup should suit for the lighting both indoors and outdoors and should last till the end of the event. Plain looking or overdone makeup will not be appealing on the D-day, while enhancing your natural radiance to match with the bridal dressing will be the best choice. Also, caring for the cosmetics used and its effects on your skin is essential.
Qualities to look for which choosing the best Bridal makeup includes:
- Expertise in Bridal makeup industry and your customs
- Quality of the cosmetics used
- Flexibility to suit your needs
- Reach-ability and approachability
- Value for the money being quoted
Image Courtesy: Jalaj Panth Photography
Points to Ponder:
Now that we have listed the qualities, we might also have to check for other things like their portfolio, their credibility and stuff! Rather than selecting them blindly, look out for references, read reviews and testimonies on them and then decide.
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask the Make-up school:
- Which brands do you use?
- What are the facilities that you have?
- Do you have natural / herbal make-up?
- Would you do the makeup at my place?
- Do you offer rehearsal makeup before the wedding?
- How many sittings do you recommend before final make up?
- Do you have family packages?
- Do you travel outstation / abroad? (If required)
Now this being the important part of your wedding, be cautious in selecting the best bridal makeup vendor. Look gorgeous and be the center of attraction. Check for the top rated bridal makeup vendors in your city at OurVivaha.