How to select the best Banquet Hall:
Banquet Hall is one of the places where events like wedding, reception, birthday parties, official gatherings, etc can be celebrated at. They are available in different sizes and packages which include food, music, Bar, personal services, accommodation, event management, etc. They normally come with stages for the celebration and DJ/music band.
Facilities to look for at the best banquet hall:
- Excellent Service and high quality
- Seating arrangements, decorations, lighting, ventilation, AC and space
- Good and hygienic food with appropriate dining space / buffet space
- Value for money and ease of use
- Parking facility
Image Courtesy: TejesNayakPhotography
Points to Ponder:
Now that we have listed the qualities, we might also have to check the price and space to accommodate our guest. Availability should also be checked. Look out for reviews and testimonies on their service and food.
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask at the Banquet Hall:
- What are the packages that you have?
- Do you offer table service as a part of this or is it extra? How many associates are assigned?
- Do you offer Buffet service? (If necessary)
- Do you offer bar / chaat / paan / ice creams / fruit salads? (if necessary)
- What is the parking facility that you have?
- Do you offer theme weddings? (If interested)
Do you think this is going out of bounce already? Don’t worry; we are here to help you out! Check out the best vendors who are already top rated and are considered the best in your city at OurVivaha.