How to select the best Bandwala:
Music is rather the important aspect in a wedding. Live bands can make ambiance brighter and vibrant. Be it traditional music or the popular strings, they would do it at ease. Get your guests entertained and make them dance till they are exhausted. Bandwalas would also be able to provide Ghoris, decorated Baggis, special lighting arrangements, beautiful fireworks be it handmade and branded based on availability.
Qualities to look for which choosing the best Bandwala includes:
- Expertise in attracting crowd and bringing in involvement
- Situation analysis and understanding the interests of our guests
- Variety of music played
- Well equipped
- Value for money
Image Courtesy: ClickSutra
Points to Ponder:
Now that we have listed the qualities, we might also have to check the bandwala’s availability and their reputation! Rather than selecting them blindly, look out for references, read reviews and testimonies on them and then decide.
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask the Bandwala:
- How long have you been in this profession?
- How many of you will be at the venue?
- What are your specialties?
- Can I see any video of your past performances?
- Do you travel overseas? (If required)
Bandwalas are available across all locations and few of them travel across locations as well. Check out for their feasibility and book them. To have a glance of all bandwalas in your city and to know more about them visit OurVivaha.