How to select the best Accommodation:
A comfortable, simple accommodation is all what is required for the guest-list, as the accommodation is hired for a small time span of say 4-5 days. Getting a good one for a special occasion like wedding is a real bliss!
Qualities of the best accommodation include:
- The accommodation should be clean and tidy.
- It should be comfortable as well.
- The staff should be friendly and approachable.
- There should be no compromise in the value for money.
- The proximity from the venue should be less.
Points to Ponder:
The comfort factor should be kept in mind while selecting the accommodation. The quality and neatness should not be a compromise. The staff should be well behaved and easily approachable. The accommodation should most importantly fall under our budget bracket.
Check here for the Common Questions to ask a Vendor before booking.
Additional Questions that you may ask for accommodation:
- What are the various types of rooms available and what are the charges?
- Do you offer pick and drop to airport, railway station and bus stand?
- Do you provide room service?
- Is there a bar, restaurant and cafe available?
- What amenities are available?
- Do you have a visitor’s parking facility?
- Do you have the wheel-chairs?
- Is your facility Wi-Fi enabled?
- What is the check-in and check-out time?
- Do you compliment guest with local sight-seeing?
If you still feel you are unable to decide the most comfortable, economical and best accommodation that suits your requirement, we are here to offer you help in identifying one. In addition, feel free to have a glance at the top listed accommodations rated best in your city at OurVivaha.