So what if it’s the Summer…I look beautiful 365 days!!
We do get disappointed when the Summer starts to create hell out of our lives with all that sweat, irritation, tan, sun burns, summer rashes, dry skin and what not. But whatever happens we should not forget to look beautiful because as it is rightly said “we feel beautiful, if we look beautiful”
I would love to bring to you some make-up trends for this summer, so that it helps you feel beautiful:
1) We all know that the TAN is an unavoidable part of the summer. Then, why not make the best use of it, highlight it with a generous doze of bronzer and you are ready to go!!
2) The Summer heat is strong enough to melt away your foundation and powder, so ditch them!! Use tinted moisturizers or blemish balm creams(popularly called bb creams)
3) Why make yourself look dull like the weather, go for bright lips in deep oranges, vivid pinks and glossy reds! But remember to team it up with nude makeup and minimal accessories because you don’t want to look like a Christmas tree, Right?!
4) We know how awesome the “natural look” is for summers and this natural look begs for simple eyes.
A nude eye shadow, mascara and kohl are all what is required for the much needed definition to the eyes.
5) It’s too hot and open hair will add to your misery, so just tie your hair in a classic or edgy braid. Pick from a variety of fancy accessories to finish out the look perfectly.
6) Two tone nails look good! Pastel nails in Pink, mint and yellows give you the perfect summery look.
Summer looks ask for minimum makeup so wear just enough makeup to even out your skin tone and flatter your face.