Bride’s Best Look
Wedding happens to be a bride’s most anticipated moment. Innumerable clicks and captures from different angles will be your fond memories as you go through them to refresh the most precious moments of your life. Have you dreamt of achieving a bridal beauty of which people would speak for years? Every bride has a common question in mind…How do I look? Keeping all this in mind, you need to look fresh and glowing throughout the ceremonies. As your D-Day is on the way, we suggest that you avoid experimentations with your skin. If you are too keen on skin or hair treatments, we recommend you to try them a few days ahead the wedding. The home remedies are pure and can be easily available without any purchases. Some useful bridal beauty tips to look like a princess on your D-Day:
- Drink lots of water as it will keep you hydrated and fresh. An alternative is to snack on watermelons and tender coconuts.
- Take a complete good rest and sleep well the day before the wedding. This will help you fight against anxiety and stress.
- Choose a style in which you feel and look comfortable. In fact, take a trial of your wedding dress in order to avoid last minute hassle.
- Brides-to-be should avoid drastic changes to hair such as change of hair style, color etc. a few days before the wedding. A warm oil massage followed by a hot towel wrap is the best food for your hair. A good shampoo to suit your hair type followed by a conditioner is also recommended.
- For instant white smile, brushing with a strawberry pulp or fine salt and lemon is good.
- It is best to manicure and pedicure on the wedding day and the day before, so that it stays for a long time.
- Perfumed oil is recommended for a body massage which will relax and calm your senses to arrive refreshed at your wedding.
The key to smooth skin is no more a secret. Steam facials work wonders as they help clean the pores and release toxins. Some of the ingredients required for a smooth and clear skin can be found in your kitchen.
- Blend an egg white and honey for a quick face pack. Cornmeal and oatmeal facial packs are also recommended. It will leave your skin supple and smooth.
- Take some dry rice powder; add a small amount of glycerin into it. Add papaya pulp into the mixture and apply on your hands and feet while massaging it gently to leave your hands and feet glowing.
- Mix lime juice, glycerin and almond oil in equal quantities and apply this mixture on your face to remove the blackheads and spots.
- Take a tablespoon of milk and add some drops of fresh lemon juice. Apply this on your face for half an hour to get a soft and smooth skin.
- To improve the skin complexion: Take 1 tablespoon cucumber juice and add a few drops of fresh lemon juice. Add a pinch of turmeric to it and apply it on your face for half an hour and then wash with water.
Our tips will help you look your sensual best on your D-Day. We are eagerly looking forward to your feedback. Our Vivaha wishes you loads of happiness for you to keep glowing throughout!